Home | Care Equipment | Moving and Handling | Transfer Aids | Locomotor Rota Stand Solo
View All Transfer Aids
The Rota Stand Solo revolutionises sit to stand and pivot transfers. The patented mechanism in the base allows a sit to stand and pivot transfer to be carried out by a single nurse or carer thus reducing the time it takes to carry out the task as well as halving the cost of having two carers/nurses present during the transfer.
*Please note these items are direct sends from the manufacturer and so are exempt from our standard returns policy. Unwanted / damaged items must be notified to Brosch direct within 10 working days from receipt of goods. Unwanted goods will be liable to a collection charge and a 25% restocking charge. By committing to purchase these items you here by accept these terms.
- The nurse/carer does not need to counterbalance the Rota Stand Solo as the client pulls themselves to a standing position.
- The nurse/carer can now assist the client to stand before rotating the client to a new seated position.
- Stabilizing bar to allow a one person transfer.
- Height adjustable frame to suit all clients.
- Central wheels allow easy positioning.
- Large handlebar for a secure grip.
- 200kg weight capacity.